Anthem - SOLUTION for "Cannot Connect/Play with Roomates on the same WIFI" - PC


I've seen a lots of complaints about cannot connect with friends on same WIFI. In fact, I was also facing the issues. Here's the thing, I played on my desktop, and my brother played on his gaming laptop. Somehow we cannot connect to each other whenever matchmaking. We had tried port-forwarding, changed to static IP, used Hamachi, but all none working at all.

So, my brother had an idea, he told me to go and install "Wi-Fi Hotspot" on my OTHER laptop in order to change the IP address, then my brother connect to this new Hotspot with his laptop. And guess what? It worked!
**You might need another laptop in order to make this work**




Here's the link to the Wi-Fi Hotspot I used:


Connectify Me Hotspot


Don't worry. It's FREE ! Friendly user software

I'm not sure whether it will work for anyone but it's worth a try! Cheers!
***I've tried this method on PC ONLY, not sure for console gamers.***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tsubomi - Ai Shoujo Character Card

LEAGUE OF MAIDEN - The Best Adult MMO ?